7/12/2011

Final Thoughts

Wow what an adventure. It ended up being right around 100 days of non stop smoking and vaping. This morning I woke up and wasn't sure what to do. The normal move would be to the couch to start grinding. Today I had breakfast and worked out. I haven't done either since before the journey started.
My final week of smoking consisted of getting higher than you could ever need to be from morning til night. The final day was something else... I took a full triple strength Bhang bar, smoked a blunt, smoked almost an eighth of kief, a half gram of gold dust, and probably close to a quarter ounce of bud. I stopped getting high around noon as usual but I kept going anyways. Below is what I call the Super Bowl. From bottom to top is has the bud Ice, then kief, then hash oil, then earwax, covered in gold dust. This bowl actually got me very high and was awesome. It all melted and fizzled together into one hard black tar. This was the strongest single bowl I have ever smoked.


Now I can say I have no regrets about quitting. I used to think, man I don't even smoke as much as some people. Now I do. I smoke more. Now I have no excuses and I have gone as far into smoking as you can possibly go. Now it's time for the hard part. Digging my way back to sobriety and staying that way.
Before starting on this excursion I thought I knew just about everything there is to know about weed. Boy was I wrong. I had barely scratched the surface. I now have a whole new perspective on marijuana and it's effects. I now have much more respect for the plant itself. On my tireless quest to find the best bud I realized it became harder and harder to be impressed. I could be smoking some of the best stuff available and it would just be normal because my standards have become so "high".
As for the effects of marijuana, that is was I learned the most about. I have smoked heavily for about the last 10 years, but never like this. I have always noticed that I can't sleep well the day after smoking and even have trouble eating after continuous use. I have dropped 10 pounds over the last hundred days and literally only eating fast food and not working out once. I have become more grumpy and agitated and uninterested in other people. I have become very introverted and spend much more time in my own head than I normally would. I walk around in a cloud all day and become very forgetful. I spend most of my time indoors simply because I'm too high to communicate with the outside world.
While weed has provided me with 10 interesting years and even more so in the last hundred days, I believe it has taken more than it has given. Weed has cost me literally thousands and thousands of dollars in my life time. I've probably spend as much on weed as food. And what do I have to show? Sure I've made a badass blog and owe all of my current friendships to weed, but I have to ask myself what friendships and opportunities I could have had if I didn't have weed to hold me back. In my new opinion weed is ok to use up to 6 times per year. Any more than that and you run the risk of being a real piece of shit.

5 comments:

  1. "Stoney Boys Best Buds is about one mans year long quest to get super stoney and make the most of his 55 dollar medical marijuana card."

    That was your very first sentence on your very first post dated 4/21/11.


    On 7/12/11 you scuttled the experiment. You didn't even make it 90 days. What a lazy ass stoner. Couldn't even make it 25% of the way. If I didn't know any better I might think you were black.

    Smoke weed everyday!
    ~Snoop Dogg


    Anyway... that's what I think. But I'm baked, so take it for what it's worth. Nice posts otherwise... you could've been the ZeFrank of weed sampling. Hmmmmmmm... ideas abound.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend, (ha ha am anonymous) you said, "I could have had if I didn't have weed to hold me back." WEED was the culprit? Exactly how did WEED kick your ass? You have played a game on yourself that is all. oh, pls exercise, and jelk works too. 101;-) tp

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!! i have a friend that has used quality medicine for 40 yrs and never would be able to use that amount before noon or in 96 hours for that matter. grow the fuck up. educate yourself. shutdown your computer and read a book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if tha weed controls ya ya be lost :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is you who must control it :)

    ReplyDelete