7/06/2011

The Future Has Arrived

This is a bottle of GOLD CAPS. I have seen these around and they look like a legit way to medicate. I have tried Marinol, which is the synthetic THC pills they give to cancer patients. You can only get those through pharmacies...go figure. This product was very similar. It comes in either 10mg or 25mg doses. The budtendress said these are her favorite "edibles" and that the 25 was too strong for her. So I said I'll take the 25's. I tested just one while going to see that stupid woman movie that's like The Hangover. I forget what it's called but I could have been on heroin and still been miserable because that movie sucked. Anyways one 25mg pill just got me kinda stoney but nothing too great. So realizing that I am no mortal man and can no longer get stoned by conventional methods, I decided to take the remaining four pills. This morning at 7:30 when I woke up I took all 100mg on an empty stomach. After about an out I started feeling really funny and good. It progressed from there into a strong but not overpowering uplifting high. I did lots of chores, listened to music, and played video games. This stuff lasted a long time and I would recommend it, if only it didn't cost so much to actually feel the effects. The bottle was 30 dollars. That comes to six dollars per pill. This trip for me 24 dollars. For that price I could have vaped two grams of some bomb buds. This pill would be great for people that could afford it and don't enjoy smoking or the taste of edibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment