7/01/2011

Super Great Rape

Oops I mean SUPER GRAPE APE. I reviewed Grape Ape much earlier but this is a much better sample. This has a 50/50 mix of purple and green leaves. This is just a beautiful purple and a nice deep green and a decent level of trichromes. This strain had an 18% THC level and high CBDs. This is a very strong indica and really had me locked to the couch with my whole body buzzing. Awesome stuff and pretty long lasting. The taste from getting vraped by Super Grape Ape was like grapes it was great.
Stoney Boy's Lost Weekend Is Here! - That's right I promised to stop buying weed products as of yesterday. But that doesn't mean the fun is over yet. While the Stoney Girl is out of town I will be attacking...The Kush Castle...
Yes, this is my fortress of solitude and shame. Many of these are yet to be reviewed. Not shitting you these are 20 of the Best Buds you will ever see. Since I was nearing the end of my endeavour I went around to all of the top clubs and asked for the best of the best. Now you have to realize that Sacramento is the closest city to the "Emerald Triangle" in Northern California where all of the best weed is grown. It was also the first city to open dispensaries and Montel Williams just opened his own dispensary here so if that says it all. The point is that I got a shit load of the best weed you can find and I have ONE week to smoke it all. I'm going to need help. Now who's with me?

2 comments:

  1. lol strt hitting it with ur bong maan...onli a week n so much herbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stony Boy - use your knowledge to help people who need cannabis because they are sick with incurable diseases. They don't want their heads taken off, just some CBC's for relief. You could help titrate oil, make nice caps of fav. strains, donm't be selfish- GIVE BACK. and go to Narc Anon or Al Anon - you will learn a lot about addiction and giving back to the community. Learn it now or learn it later to your sorrow, cuz karma is da bitch.

    ReplyDelete