7/04/2011

Whiter Widow...

So remember a way long time ago when I was ignorant and used to choose weeds based on their name and not physical properties? No? Me neither because the last three months have been vapor trails. I don't know what that means. Anyways I bought some ok WHITE WIDOW before but this was actually one of the best looking buds at the place. The bud tendress in this place is none other than the Weed Grandma I've mentioned several times recently. Strange how you don't remember that either I bet. Anyways she says "Oh yeah man that's some really good old school Widow." And sure enough it looked and smelled much more like the White Widow I had dreamed of in my head.
This was a top shelf bud at Weed Grandma's hole in the wall, hard to find even by dispensary standards. There was one bud that was more expensive but I will explain why I didn't choose to purchase that one in a later post. Let's just say it was one of the best moments of my Stoney Life (which puts it right ahead of sleeping and watching TV).
Back to the bud. This White Widow smelled a bit like Pine-Sol. It is just completely covered in short crystals, and then on top of that grow long white crystals. Just an awesome sativa that layed my ass under a blanket shivering and then taking a short nap and then waking up feeling like a million bucks.
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Journey- Never judge a strain by the name. Oh shit I never said it like that before though that kinda rhymed. Trademark.

No comments:

Post a Comment