7/05/2011

Yes, Your Highness

This is ROYAL OG. I asked the budtendress what strains it comes from and she said it's the closest thing they have had to their Louis the 13th strain. That didn't answer my question at all but it made me wish I could get their Louis the 13th instead of this wannabe. But it costs 60 dollars per eighth so I assumed it was decent and bought it. Very unique smelling bud, it's kinda manly smelling almost. It smells like I just had a hard sweaty day of work but try to cover it with cheap cologne. Ya, it smells that good. It is a pretty dense nug and is so covered in short white trichromes that you can hardly see any green. Royal was a pretty awesome top shelf indica. It gave me a lot of energy to rock out on guitar for about an hour which was unusual. This is definitely a top indica and possibly even a Best Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment