7/11/2011

Stoney Boys Best Bud

After over three months of getting way too high I have finally decided a Best Bud for life...JACK HERRER. This particular strain is SUPER JACK. It is a cross between Super Silver Haze and Jack Herrer. Early on in my journey I tested J-1 which was another cross of Jack and at the time I called it my favorite. Here I am all these great buds later and the smell, taste, look, and feeling of Jack just can't be beat. I have also seen Jack Flash (Jack Herrer x Northern Lights), Juicy Jack (Jack x Juicy Fruit), and all kinds of other Jack mixes because it is such a great strain. It is a sativa and it just has the greatest lemony fruity scent. I don't even like touching these buds because my sweaty hands end up so sticky after handling Jack. This was a top shelf 60 dollar eighth and for once it might actually be worth it. If I had to stick with one bud forever, it would be Jack. If I ever grow a strain and name it, I will call it SIMPLE JACK, and it will make you go "full retard".
Stoney Boy Announcement- That's it for the buds folks, but this journey is far from over. Now comes the hard part; quitting and readjusting to normal life. I will be keeping you up to date as the withdrawal hits and in the weeks to follow as I will be coming out of the hazy coma of marijuana. I will be giving you my final opinion on the benefits/ harm caused by marijuana. Thank you and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment