4/29/2011

The One, The Only... White Widow

Ever since I was a young Stoney Boy I had always asked the question, "What is the best kind of weed?" The number one answer that I got time and time again was WHITE WIDOW. There are many beautiful pictures of this plant all over the internet but this was the first time to see it for myself up close and personal. I've seen it at clubs for as much as 60 but I was able to get an eighth for 45 dollars.
Now as crystal covered as this bad boy is on the outside, once you break it open it is just pure white dust. The smell after grinding it was like walking through a beautiful meadow hella baked. I grinded a small nug and it basically looked like pure kief. I will be going over kief in an upcoming blog but for now lets just say kief gets you higher than shit.
This famous strain is a hybrid but is mainly sativa which gives you a crazy head high. Everything is hella funny and you feel like a retard. The initial high was intense and awesome but it faded faster than I would have thought. Probably after an hour it mellowed out quit a bit. But don't worry, being the Stoney Boy that I am I quickly loaded a big bowl of Grand Daddy Purps to keep me rockin.
So there is is... White Widow... Likely considered the greatest weed known to mankind has been crossed off the list. But not to worry, there will be many more strange and exotic strains to learn about on our stoney adventure together!

No comments:

Post a Comment