4/21/2011

Popping My Green Cherry

So as everyone knows, going into a dispensary for the first time is called popping your green cherry. It is quite the experience and I recommend that everyone does it at least once before they die. So first off you go into a sketchy room and fill out paperwork. All of the other patients are your stereotypical white guys with dreads, skinny chicks covered in tattoos, and black people. They are also all way too high to be in public, as are the employees and the security guard. Then they call you into a smaller room that reminds me a lot of heaven. Usually a hot Stoney chick with an unreal amount of weed. I could sit there and sample for hours, but there was an impatient black man behind me who eventually just stepped in front and said, "look man all I want is two fuckin blunts". So I walked out with edibles and four different kinds of weed. So after popping my green cherry I went home and got "vraped" by my vaporizer. Tomorrow I will go over the results of my new "best buds" in unnecessary detail.
Stoney Boy tip of the day- You'll learn that having a medical marijuana card quickly spirals into drug dealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment