6/02/2011

Alaskan Thunder Fuck

Purchased upon special request from the Stoney Boys in the Northwest and Far East...I present you with ALASKAN THUNDER FUCK. I searched all around and made sure to get the most legit strain of this. It was recently tested at a whopping 26% THC level, making this the strongest weed on the list to date. I picked up an eighth of this for 55 dollars but it was worth every penny. The buds are just super frosty. The nugs are pretty dense and make it snow when you break them apart. It has a stinky cheese type of smell. It doesn't really have a taste to it but it definitely fucks you up fast. Alaskan Thunder Fuck is mainly a sativa so it gives you a crazy head high. This probably isn't the best for going out or going to work because everyone will think you have gone retarded.
Stoney Boy Special Note: This will be my last strain review for a while (still best and worst hash to come). I have learned that being high for a month straight is cool. I have learned that being high for two months straight gets expensive and makes you lazy and apathetic. I've decided to take a small break and perhaps continue part two of the Journey in the near future. But fear not fellow Stoners and Stonettes, because if the past is any indication of the future, I'll be smoking again in no time at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment