6/29/2011

The Darkness Is Spreading...

Do not adjust your screens, this really is the darkest bud you have ever seen. It's so purple it's black! This bud is ironically named SUNNYFIELDS. It can be found at only one dispensary in the world...Sunnyfields. It has an 18 percent THC content and high CBDs. This indica gets you surprisingly high. It smells like chocolate and grass. It tastes really fresh and for 45 dollars per eighth, this is an amazing bud. Definitely unique and powerful and memorable. If I could change one thing about it, I would change the name to Black Widow or The Nigger or something badass. I'll take a half ounce of Nigger please. Top 5 Unique Strain!
Stoney Boy Preview Of The Day- So like I said I will be done purchasing weed but I will continue to get vraped until my whole stash is gone. Believe me I still have plenty more to come... and I saved the best for last...

No comments:

Post a Comment