6/09/2011

Grab Your Chopsticks

Another turd picture...it must be hash time! This is a 50 dollar gram of SUSHI. This is hash, completely dipped in hash oil, and then rolled in kief. Sounds like a great idea right? It is. I first tried this in the bong on top of a little weed. I don't like to use my vape until I know how the hash is going to burn. Sushi melted like butter, then boiled to the point where it almost overflowed the bowl with hot liquid THC. It caught fire each time it was lit. After a few hits it expanded into a hard black substance, similar to when magma cools and hardens. Pretty fucking cool to watch when your super baked from sushi. I wouldn't pay another 50 dollars for a gram of this but it was cool to try and it got me unbelievable high and it felt really clear headed. I've since tried this in the vaporizer and it got me even more baked. A little goes a really long way with this stuff, and a lot goes even farther.
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Day- Some of you may be asking if this is the infamous hash I've been talking about. Nope. Not yet. There is still much more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment