6/12/2011

I Must Be Dreaming

This is DREAM STAR. Pretty gay name for a strain, but my other option was Paul Pierce OG. Gotta draw the line somewhere. This shit was also "off the menu" that my budtender recommended. I told him I wanted a strong sativa and he went in the back and got a jar of this skunky/cheesy smelling bud. This bud is actually a brand new superstrain made from Blue Dream and Star Dawg. This stuff grows super fast and produces huge nugs yet remains the strong potency of the parents. Like I said, superstrain. Dream Star tasted much better than it smelled and the effects hit me after the second draw. It was uplifting but it was still too strong to do anything productive with. Great for watching NASCAR and drinking Busch Light. This lasted a surprisingly long time. It went strong for almost four hours and lingered another two while at work. Nice! Top 10 Best Bud, maybe even top 5.
Stoney Boy Weed Fact Of The Day- This strain can produce two pounds indoors and up to eight pounds outdoors. This tremendous difference is common between indoor and outdoor growth. Outdoor plants can grow up to twelve feet high! However outdoor weed is shit compared to indoor weed. That is why outdoor weed is dirt cheap and more often than not it is given away for free with another purchase. The bro budtender that hooked me up with this Dream Star also hooked me up with TWO FREE EIGHTHS of Cali Kush (will review soon). That's a FREE QUARTER OUNCE. This weed would pass as top notch in a town like Yakima and would sell for 80 dollars easy and could be stretched to 100 if you sell it to the right idiots. The point is that outdoor weed sucks compared to indoor weed, but free outdoor weed rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment