6/23/2011

I Think I Saw A Ghost, Dawg.

You just saw a GHOST DAWG. This is a very impressive hybrid. This small nug cost 30 dollars. It is half of a 60 dollar eighth. This tiny bud weighs two grams but is about a quarter of the size in volume of most dub sacks. It is the single hardest and most dense nug I have ever felt. I pinched it as hard as I could and nothing happened. The smell is hard to define but it is strong and smells good. It is super crystally and if you can manage to break a piece off it starts snowing. I grinded this up and it was just a fine white powder basically. I got vraped by the Ghost Dawg and it tasted really good like fabric softener or something. It got me high as shit to the point where I had to keep telling myself, "Just one more rip Stoney Boy, you can do it."  As I mentioned earlier Ghost Dawg is a hybrid. I believe it is a three-way cross between White Widow, Chem Dawg, and something else... This is definitely a sativa dominant plant and one of the best hybrids I've tried.
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Day- Always proof-read anything that you do while stoned. Here is a great example pulled straight from the top of this article;  This small nug weighs 30 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment