5/02/2011

Down The Hash!

No, I didn't take a picture of cat poop. This is actually a half gram of hash. Hash is a concentrated form of the active ingredient in marijuana (THC). Just a small amount of this can get you as high as smoking a full blunt. So naturally I thought, "I wonder how high smoking a LARGE amount of this shit can get you." That's when things turned south...
Just kidding. I wish I had a good story to go with that but I'm just watching Kobe and the Lakers and I feel like a retarded zombie (But in a good way of course). This has a kind of harsh taste and hits your head immediately. In my opinion it's really not worth going out and buying hash like this. Why not? Because it's easier and cheaper to make at home... and that is one of the things we will be going over in the weeks to come  ;)
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Day- "Tis fruitless to fact check thy Stoney Boy." - Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment