5/03/2011

Thank You Jesus!

This gorgeous specimen is known as GOD'S GIFT. This shit was incredible and I'm moving it to the number one spot on Stoney Boys Best Buds list. This is a hybrid of Grand Daddy Purple and OG Kush. The colors are just amazing and its almost too pretty to be smoked. It is quite dense and completely white with crystals on the inside.
The high is very strong and sativa-like even though it is a hybrid of two indicas (allegedly). I felt incredibly retarded but was motivated enough to clean the whole house, change my guitar strings, and make a stack of cds. I was listening to Mumford and Sons and really getting into it while cleaning.
For all I know this bud really is God's gift because this shit just makes everything better in every way. But my friends, it is still early in our adventure and after receiving God's Gift I've only had one thought on my mind... I can't wait to see the buds that top this.
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Day- Always less than 10% of the bill, and sometimes none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment