5/24/2011

Gootchi Gootchi Goo

This is a glob of GOO. It has a nice fruity hashy smell and comes in dense but soft nugs. At 30 dollars per eighth this is a great strain for any Stoney Boy on a budget. Goo is a California bred indica and really put me down for the count. Stopped me from getting anything done for about 3 hours. Nice bud. Cheap bud. But not a best bud.
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Day- Knowing that dispensary workers are high and stupid can work to your advantage. On more than one occasion they put the high end weed on the wrong shelf or had a number of other stoner mix-ups that I have benefited from. This also means that sometimes they forget to put shit in your bag. Which leads me to my next tip... Always check your bag! You think it's sad getting home from Taco Bell without the right taco? Try getting home from a half hour drive to find they forgot your hash and joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment