5/27/2011

Fruit Loops





So I asked Stoney Girl if she could have any famous strain what would it be. I expected maybe Pineapple Express or Maui Wowie. But as usual Stoney Girl threw a curve ball with "FRUIT LOOPS". Now I told her that Fruit Loops are cereal and not a strain of weed, thinking that she had misunderstood the question (which is the norm). She stayed firm and I searched high and low for this rare weed.
I came across this FRUIT LOOPS for only 35 dollars per eighth. As you can see by the size of the bud in relation to the cap that it is bigger than any other bud I have found. No one seems to know where it comes from but I would guess Big Bud and and Purple Erkle or one of the fruity blends. This stuff smelled kinda like the cereal, but not as much as it could have (shitty dispensary). Interestingly I had to burn this bud about 20 degrees hotter than normal weed. I was surprisingly medicated by this relatively cheap weed. It started with a quick strong head high but after about 45 minutes it turned into a heavy and long lasting indica stone. Big thanks to the Stoney Girl for choosing a plant I didn't even know existed.
Stoney Boy Tip Of The Day- I have asked many people about the best or most unique strains they have smoked and I've been surprised when I tried them. There are literally thousands and thousands of different strains of this same amazing plant. I hope this blog helps educate all you Stoney Boys and Girls that marijuana comes in many shapes and sizes and colors and smells and strengths. It's not just a crumbly green weed.

1 comment:

  1. Its actually a cross of blue dream and white widow. Originated in ca.

    ReplyDelete